Erick Aguirre
Professor Lawson
English 113B
7 March 2013
Project
Web Reflection
Advertising
is a big topic that one could use to talk about anything such as how they are mislabeling,
misleading, the production that goes into a product, etc. At least once every
two to three weeks the news reminds the people on how companies are deceiving a
product that is not even what the company states it is or what supposed to do. So
from there I decided to choose my topic on advertising and they mislead or
mislabel their goods. That way I could find an enormous amount of articles,
videos, and pictures to use for citations and posts. Personally I wanted to
find out more on the scandals about ads, so I could tell other peers and use it
for my own personal benefit.
My
writing definitely has improved since last semester with vocab and sentence because
I have been reading more. I would like to continue to read so I can extend my
vocabulary and develop stronger sentence structure because it would benefit me
and my future career and because English has always has been a weakest subject.
Usually for writing assignments I like to do them as soon as I can because it
takes me a while to start a well written paper. With the help of research such
as articles, videos, and pictures I was able to write the body paragraphs a lot
easier than expected. The one of the difficult part about this project was
finding the right type of research that I could talk about for eight sentences
or more and how to write my thoughts well.
No comments:
Post a Comment