Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Free Write Reflection
In Project Web I have done a decent amount of research and I have about three outside sources. I would still like to to do more research because I want to have l lots of research when I start writing my essay. That way it can prevent me from writing a dull essay. I would like to do more research such as ways of advertisers are misleading, how much they spend annually on ads, and how psychologically they grab the consumers attention. My sources are reliable because they are essays written about advertisers that have been graded by a college professor, websites such as the CSUN library data base. The steps I need to achieve to have a great blog to do lots of research, write well, drafts from reliable sources and making the blog attractive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment